WeNetwork is dedicated to supporting women in business and inspiring confidence in female entrepreneurs. To be able to do this, we have to have a few house rules.
- Members must act professionally and courteously during WeNetwork meetings and when representing WeNetwork.
- Members must be willing to attend and participate in monthly meetings.
- Members must build up relationships and trust with each other.
- Members must display a supportive attitude with each other.
- Members must be willing to share contacts, ideas, experience and expertise.
- If business opportunities are passed, the receiving member must follow up on the opportunity and provide quality services at the price quoted.
- Should a dispute arise between members, the membership committee reserves the right to intervene.
Thank you for reading this and helping us to become North London’s most professional and energetic business network.